Disaster Loans Assistance for Freelancers and Small Business
We've partnered with the Small Business Development Center (SBDC), a program of the SBA, to help support small business owners and individuals seeking SBA resources. This service is 100% free.
- Learn which programs are the best fit for your business
- Help prepare your application(s) from start to finish
- Help find a qualified lender(s) to process your application(s)
- Answer any question you have about government lending programs.
In addition to loan support, I’m here to help you address any entrepreneurial problem you are facing, weather that’s through providing mentorship, feedback, resources, and personal connections. Sign up for a free 30 minute session and let’s get started!
- Goal and milestone planning
- Pitch deck resources and feedback
- Business plan resources and feedback
- Ideation sessions
- Prototyping sessions
- Lean startup sessions
- Design thinking sessions
- Personal connections and introductions to designers, developers, business leaders, investors, lawyers, CPAs, CFO’s, real estate and more.