About This Class
Busy business people often have little time to mess with their website. Most site owners have no idea about the Google algorithm updates of the past few years which have dramatically changed what sites show up in a search engine result page. The Possum update, for example, has filtered many business out of the Maps box above the organic search results. This is very valuable online real estate and important to be one of the three. Do you know what it takes to be one of the three that appear there?
Learn to take some of the mystery out of Search Engine Optimization. We will educate you about what SEO is, why you need it, and how to set up a website properly to rank higher in a organic search results and in Google Local Pack. Let us teach you how to identify and fix some of the most important Search Engine Optimization website issues. This powerful, jam-packed information class is geared to give you useful and actionable activities you can do immediately for very low cost.
Just some of the important topics we will cover include:
- Defining your business proposition and online goals.
- You don’t need Adwords, just proper SEO for free advertising!
- What are the best practices to get your site to rank higher in 2018
- Some of the latest Google algorithm changes and what they mean for your website
- How to determine your website SEO issues for little or no cost.
- Keyword research for on-page optimization
- SEO ninja tricks and hacks even busy site owners can do.
- How to optimize meta descriptions and on-page tags
- Best practices for off-page optimization with Google My Business
- The Panda update and site content action
- Review generation strategies and tips
- The best online tools and website plugins to use to supercharge your SEO
- Your SEO questions answered by a knowledgeable SEO consultant