What You'll Learn
This course is great for people with a household sewing machine they want to learn how to use, or who want to use the basic machines in the Rocklin Sewing Lab.
If you already have basic understanding of a home-style sewing machinewe recommend you sign up for the “Intermediate Sewing with Project" class for more practical sewing experience.
- Basic sewing safety
- Learn the parts of the machine
- How to thread sewing machines, set thread tensions, and wind a bobbin
- Basic sewing machine maintenance
- Hone your sewing skills on practice paper
- This class is Required to use the Bernina Sewing Machines in the Rocklin Sewing Lab. Children ages 16 and older are welcome when accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Basic Machine Maintenance