CANCELLED: ROC-200: : Intro to Formlabs 3D Resin Printer
What You'll Learn
You will have an opportunity to learn to turn a vat of goop into a surprisingly elegant prototype or model. Prototyping on 3D printers is surprisingly easy and takes very little time, compared with traditional manufacturing methods. For manufacturers wishing to develop new products, this is a great tool.
- Overview of working with Resin 3D printers
- Navigating the software required to run the resin printer
- Filling the vat and checking the mirror for drips
- Launching a print, cleaning resin vat, and watching for errors
- Removing and cleaning your print
- 3D Resin Printing
This class is required before using the FormLabs Form 1 or 2 at either Hacker Lab location.