Product & Still-life Studio Lighting - ROCPVA002
This course will give a deeper overview of lighting products, still-life sets with studio lighting. What We Will Cover:
- Lighting & Camera Concepts
- Strobes vs. continuous tone lights
- Hard Light vs Soft Light
- Controlling shadows and contrast
- The importance of the direction of light
- Exposure techniques for photographing studio products
- Lens choices for photographing products
- Product Lighting
- Lighting to Enhance Shape, Form and Texture
- Lighting Metal and Glass objects
- Photography Studio - ROC
What to Bring
No camera required, but you may bring one if you desire.
This will be mostly lecture and demonstration, but if there is time you explore techniques with your camera.
PLEASE BE AWARE: Intro to Phot Studio Lighting is a required prerequisite for this course.